View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:47 PM
slowfkncar
Lurker

slowfkncar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC ELTE Custom ROM | 2.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodexed | v2.3 | Updated 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Sorry man, I've got to give up on this ROM. After my last failed attempt at it, my phone was shot. My camera wouldn't open, My gmail wouldnt sync(id receive email, but deleting them wouldnt remove them Gmail) and my wifi wouldn't turn on. So i got a replacement device. Just rooted it and tried flashing this again. Upon booting up id get htcdialer force closing and something else. Wouldnt even let me get to a home screen. Idk why i have such a problem with your ROM, theyve been great in the past.
Hi, I was having the same problem as you. I have tried over and over and finally realized that trying to install battery mods will make systemui force close on me randomly or by using the task manager button. Try a completely fresh install ,and don't choose battery mods. I have the Rom running flawlessly now. Oh and I have not tried a modified kernel yet but I would suggest stock for now so you don't Bork the cam and/or WiFi.