View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 03:06 AM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Which bells and whistles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
I know absolutely nothing about the mechanics of breaking apart the pieces of a ROM and then putting them back together in custom packages.

What I find useful and interesting are the results ...

I've noticed something that seems very, very interesting to me.

I haven't done much testing, but over the past four hours I have loaded the stock as well as three custom ROM's.

Vetvito has somehow squeezed 900k of available program memory. Check it out ... 47.88 MB ... once you turn off the home screen add-on's like Live Search and HTC Home Plugin, you can get 27 MB of available program memory.

N I C E

Care to edumacate a padawan ? ... I'd like to put one together just like this, but without:
Games
Adobe Reader
Help
Java
Pocket RAR
Windows Live
Large Start Menu
Customer Feedback
External GPS

Again, kudos on the fine, fine job, VetVito!

That's Naked! No External GPS. That's a lot.