View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:06 AM
lagnard
Lurker

lagnard is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4/20-FearlessROM-2.5/Dusk,WinDroid,GTX Themes/DualBoot-Android Tutorial/21901,235

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
Welcome to my Kitchen. This is a custom ROM skinned for those who aren't big fans of all the colors in the sense UI. This is a Winmo/Android Dual Boot ROM.All this does is allow you to boot into either Winmo Or Android if you already have it installed on your internal storage. If this app is of no use to you, you can simply uninstall it under system/remove programs.

Head down to the Fourth Post For a tutorial on how to install Android on your devices.

Many thanks Goes out to Ervius,Calkulin,OMJ,Mystery,Amarullz,Kisja,Grzegor z10,Amikam,MyKeChester,Dinik,kimi_sae_ireba,Yozgat g,Babijoee,MrPippy and to the whole PPCGeeks and XDA community for your knowledge and information.

--Visit the Second Post for the changelog.

--Visit the Third Post for alternative themes for my ROM.

"If you have a problem with one of my ROMs please state which one you are using!"

My goals for my ROMs are:
1.Stability
2.Speed And Consistency
3.Updated
4.Good Looks!

Screenshots

DISCLAIMER:
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING OF YOUR DEVICE OF ANY KIND

Downloads ---"6.5.x=23563: 6.5=21901"

W.M. 6.5.x Sense UI
Download

W.M. 6.5 Sense UI
Download

If There Is A ROM That You Can't Access Through Megaupload Then Leave A Post Requesting Which ROM You Would Like Reuploaded!
"Alternative Download Link"

"Icons Made By Dinik"- His Thread

Sashimi Tutorial
  1. Place The Attached SASHIMI Folder Into The Root Of Your Internal Storage.
  2. I Have Ready-Made Cabs Placed In Organized Folders. They Are Found In /Internal Storage/ SASHIMI/ Manual/ Cabs/ ...
  3. Sashimi Will Run On Second Boot. To Have Cabs Install Automatically To Your Internal Storage, You Need To Place Them In /Internal Storage/ SASHIMI/ Auto/ Cabs/ SC/ ... "No Folders Should Be Here, Just Cab Files" ...
  4. These Cabs Benefit From My ROM Because I Cook The Needed Registry Entrees In My ROM With Custom Icons, So These Cabs Will Be Placed In The Proper Folder And Will Have A Custom Icon. I Do This So The ROM Will Keep Its Professional, Clean, And Organized State And Yet Have Plenty Of Storage Memory.
---If There Is A Cab You Would Like Me To Do This For That Isn't Already Presented Within SASHIMI Then Please Upload Your Cab And I Will Make The Needed Changes To Place It In The Correct Folder And Place A Custom Icon. If You Have A Paid App Then DO NOT Upload! PM Me And I Will Walk You Through The Needed Steps.

My Custom Cabs

Add Ons- "Device Memory Only"
  • Dinik's Anastasia Iconset "Anastasia Icons And Folders"

• Dinik's HD2 Iconset "Grey Scale Icons"

• Dinik's HD2 Iconset "Default Icons"

• Colorflow Folders

Add-Ons-2.5-"Device Memory Only"

• Dusk Clock Array ----------------- FN Clock Array

• Omega Clock Array ------------ Rolex Clock Array

Fonts-"Device Memory Only"
  • Illegal Edding Font ------------Monotype Corsiva Font

Dusk Only-"Device Memory Only"
  • This Folder Contains Clock Arrays Only Compatible With My Dusk ROMs. Do Not Use These On My Other ROMs "Or Vice Versa" Or It Will Break The BG4ALL.

Games

• BoingGLES
  • Teeter
GPS
  • Google Maps 4.1
  • Sprint Navigation v.2.1.7
Internet
  • Opera Mobile 10 Final
Keyboards-
"Choose One Swype Keyboard"
  • EzInput 2.1 v.2.2
  • Fingerkeyboard v2.1
  • Swype v.3.9
  • Swype Blue Dusk v.3.9
  • Swype Green Dusk v.3.9
  • Swype Red Dusk v.3.9
  • Swype Pink Dusk v.3.9
Multimedia
  • Audio Booster
  • Mp3 Trimmer
  • Voice Recorder
Productivity
  • Microsoft My Phone
Task Managers
"One Recommended"
  • Arkswitch v.1.2
  • TPC Task manager v.2.6
Tools
  • CHT Editor v.1.6.1
  • CleanRam v.2.1
  • DredSensor v1.3
  • G-Alarm v.2.3
  • PHM Registry Editor
  • Pocket Rar
  • TCPMP
  • Total Commander

SASHIMI Folder
SASHIMI Add-On V.1

Updated Cabs that you can place in your Sashimi Folder.

HI... Megaupload is not accesible in my country... can you please give me an alternative link to "W.M. 6.5.x Sense UI" please.. im in need for that ROM