View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:06 PM
MCnDaHouse
N00b

MCnDaHouse is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: HTC Touch Pro 2 Sprint

I have for sale a HTC Touch Pro 2 Sprint phone. It includes the phone, stylus, wall charger/data cable, phone charger, hard plastic case and the original box/instructions.

I purchased this phone from another PPC Geeks member in October 2010. It has the Energy ROM that he installed and works great. Clean ESN. It is in great shape no major scratches or anything. I have kept it in a case and a screen protector on it. It's from a non-smoking home as well. I am not a heavy phone user so not much wear and tear. As you can see in the attached photos the keyboard is in great shape and the phone is in great shape. The screen protector looks a little scratchy when the phone is off (in the picture), but in the other pics I took it off so you could see that the screen is in good shape.

You can use this with a regular Sprint plan. You do NOT need the $69 everything plan. This is one of the few touch screen phones that doesn't require the everything plan.

I finally gave in and upgraded to an Android phone. I hated to lose my retention plan but was ready for a change.

If you're interested make me an offer. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

MC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 019.jpg (176.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 021.jpg (235.4 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 022.jpg (174.8 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 023.jpg (214.8 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 024.jpg (291.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 025.jpg (318.4 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Pics 027b.jpg (172.3 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MCnDaHouse; 10-12-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling