View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:12 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
@lnando84

Oh goodness!! I love those pictures!! What a beautiful dog that we lost... she looks so sweet. On the bright side, your new puppy is SO cute! I want to hold her! =]
Yeah, my baby Dutchess was the biggest sweetheart..she's def missed!! And that's the first thing I said when I seen new lil Mocha(especially in her Eagles jersey).."Awww she's so cute"!! She loves attention so I'm sure she'd jump right into your arms!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
it booted ok but its missing some features and some are lil off

really appreciate man

twrp pictures by MixedMotives - Photobucket
Cool bro, those pics will be huge in helping me align everything correctly. I already made a few changes to the xml that I hope will fix a few things..just now need to realign a few of the button images themselves. I'll have a new test zip for ya shortly!!

Donations accepted not expected!