View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 11:27 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
Since I flash so much (like all of us). It is becoming a PitA to reinstall all of my apps and then config them.

is this the best howto around for that:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

I notice that no2chem isn't listed there. Is there anything special we no2chem rom users must do in order for this all to work for us?

Also, am I right in assuming that he has fixed the problem with making our own install config files for flashing?

Thanks

Is it just me or is battery life sucking extremely bad now. I don't know if its the new ver of Wmo6.1 or the new radio. No2chem, have you seen this? I will unplug my phone and in five minutes it will drop 5% and thats with nothing extra installed. Bluetooth and phone are on and wifi is off. I think I might flash back to the old 3.27 radio and see if that is the culprit.
If I helped you, please hit the button.