View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 05:10 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Thanks guys...appreciate the support! Yeah it's def been rough and going to take some time getting used to not having her around. Everyone always said that my pups were/are the smartest, most well behaved pits they've ever seen. It's already been a week and my other puppy(sierra) still isn't herself(moping around). I'm not sure what to do.. you guys think giving her some more time will help or maybe should I get a puppy? They were together everyday for last 6+ years so maybe she needs another sidekick. I just spent 380.00 at the vet double checking to make sure she was ok/healthy(and all tests were good!!). Any suggestions?

@Karl It's cool bro..yes its a bit of a hard time/pain but I don't mind(most good things are)! And anyways, I told you I'd port it for ya so I'm(at least in my eyes) obligated to keep my word. Here's a test version for ya..can you take some screenshots of it and let me know what needs adjusting(if anything)?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7268248/tem...x1280%29ui.zip

Donations accepted not expected!