View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:22 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: USB Sync With XDAndroid

I asked you to comment in the thread for which build/ROM you're using, so you create a new one?

Nice...

At any rate, from your vague description I can only assume you're on GBX0C - as it sounds like you're not on NAND, and you are running it off the SD card.

So sync contacts? Use gmail for that. Android doesn't really sync contacts from Outlook out of the box. HTC Sync is a proprietary part of HTC Sense. Remember - we have HTC devices here that run pure (well as pure as we could keep it ) AOSP from Google. Again, I don't think AOSP is capable of syncing Outlook contacts. You'd probably need something additional (like HTC Sync you mentioned earlier).

Contact sync really is a breeze if you use gmail/Google contacts. They sync instantly, and in both directions.