View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:13 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
i think he forgot about me
Na bro, def didn't forget ya! I spent about hr already on the xml..stills needs a few more changes then all I need to do is remake all the buttons/wallpapers/and such images in the correct sizes. I'm sorry about the lonnnnggg delay..I really am!! It's just work hasn't given up a bit(has actually been getting busier) the passed few weeks. that and my 6 year old puppy passed away a day and a half ago so haven't been enthused to do much of anything since. My poor other pup is also taking it pretty hard!

I promise though, I'll get to it/finish as soon as possible!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2012 at 07:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.