View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:01 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneskid1 View Post
alright so i got the phone activated but now i am unable to download mms/picture mail.
i di try to set up a apn but every time i try to save the apn it disappears and i still can't download the pic.

if there is no fix it is not terribly a big deal, i will be upgrading my phone in a few days but my siblings will be getting a touch pro and they would like the mms option to be available.
The original Touch Pro doesn't run Android nearly as well as the Touch Pro2 does, just FYI.

Also, for the APN - as far as I know, so long as you are populating the correct settings it should "just work".

Note - MMS probably won't work over wifi, so that's something you might want to be wary of as well.