Old 08-27-2012, 10:13 PM
JohnMcD348
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JohnMcD348 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Maybe Moving from Windows. Would like some real input reivews from users

Thanks O.k. I get that sometimes but what this thread has basically turned into is a

Fan Boys gone Apesh!t thread.

I've been, what's considered, a loyal Windows follower from the days of WinCE just a couple years or so prior to WinMo2003. Probably close to 12 years. But I also get that other OS's have benefits and weaknesses. Much the same as people who think their Cell Phone provider is better than anything else and everyone elses, just plain Suck. I, myself, have never really felt that strongly about these material things. I simply go with what serves my purposes.

Just like people who drive Fords, think Chevy is the worst POS on the planet. I drive a Dodge. Not because I don't like Ford or Chevy Su@k, but, because when the time came for me to get a new vehicle, I wanted a 4x4 truck. Ford and Chevy had 4 door trucks but Dodge had a MegaCab 4door that had more space than many full size cars(You can even recline the rear seats) That fit my needs where the others did not. So, that's what I drive. The same thing drives my thoughts when looking for the next item to suit my needs. What does it better? It has nothing to do with what's the latest and greatest. I have a set of specifications I want and I look for the item that fills it closest or best.

Last edited by JohnMcD348; 08-27-2012 at 10:16 PM.