View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:35 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Is PPCkitchen done ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Hey David! The demand is just so low now that I don't think it would be worth it. Yes, I have a copy, but it is literally GB worth. GGuruUSA is still hosting the loggon server, so if you have a copy on your computer, you can still build. Do you have a copy of BuildOS and a username?
I had a user name (I was on the site with you). And as for BuildOS, I have nuked my computer a few times between then. So, if I have it, it's just the install for it with no extras. I'll check my last backup file to see if I copied it over to the last install (When I nuke my computer, I do a full backup of C: before nuking it, and keep it for months till I know I dont need it)

I miss building my own rom like I used to, it's been a while tho.

Edit: No I dont have it installed in my last backup

I was afraid of the low volume, it was just an idea if you had the space and a web server already up. There is not crazy demand for it but, there is a few people here and there....

If you have a place you can put it, I would gladly send you a few dollars for your time

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.