View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:34 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Maybe Moving from Windows. Would like some real input reivews from users

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
You should see what he posts about this site on other sites. He constantly bashes us on wpcentral.

Sent from my SPH-D710 on the PPCGeeks App

edit:
here is a good one here...
Switching from Android to Win7 - Page 3 - Windows Phone Forums at wpcentral.com

he blatantly does on other sites what i got banned from this site for. word for word if anyone recalls correctly.
also, look towards the bottom of the thread where he brags on getting banned from here.
he is a troll in the truest sense of the word. ive been trying to get this info out here for a long time, but no one listens, because apparently every one besides eric is a trouble maker or "neer-do-well".
Those posts on WPCentral are over a year old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
The Hero came out 3 years ago and the only reason JB wouldn't run as well is because the hardware is too old, that's a really stupid analogy considering the first WP7 device shipped with a snapdragon.

What's funny is JellyBean actually works with only a few issues on the Hero

[ROM] ELIGOROM 3.0.0p1, now with more jellybean! cam works 8/26/2012 - xda-developers

so the device is STILL relevant 3 years later. Same with the iPhone 3GS, it is still getting updated and you can port Siri etc...

You can try to spin it any way you want, but at the end of the day everyone can see you just flat out refuse to see any faults and have the worst case of tunnel vision ever. Even when NO ONE brings up Android you just randomly bash it, it's the weirdest thing, it's like you get paid by MS or something.

How they let you moderate a site with that type of condescending and closed-minded attitude is just beyond me.
It's not an official JB or ICS though. My attitude is nowhere near condescending or closed-minded,look at the first WP7 threads and then tell me what closed-minded is.