View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:33 PM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
The Hero came out 3 years ago and the only reason JB wouldn't run as well is because the hardware is too old, that's a really stupid analogy considering the first WP7 device shipped with a snapdragon.

What's funny is JellyBean actually works with only a few issues on the Hero

[ROM] ELIGOROM 3.0.0p1, now with more jellybean! cam works 8/26/2012 - xda-developers

so the device is STILL relevant 3 years later. Same with the iPhone 3GS, it is still getting updated and you can port Siri etc...

You can try to spin it any way you want, but at the end of the day everyone can see you just flat out refuse to see any faults and have the worst case of tunnel vision ever. Even when NO ONE brings up Android you just randomly bash it, it's the weirdest thing, it's like you get paid by MS or something.

How they let you moderate a site with that type of condescending and closed-minded attitude is just beyond me.
Lol I said that once b4 and it was over looked glad folks are just now waking up to it ..

Sent from my PG86100 using tapatalk 2