View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:57 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
That isn't relevant...

He calls you out for your constant plugs and no actual desire to help OP and your response is to bash the site...

That's just puerile.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus on the PPCGeeks App
You should see what he posts about this site on other sites. He constantly bashes us on wpcentral.

Sent from my SPH-D710 on the PPCGeeks App

edit:
here is a good one here...
http://forums.wpcentral.com/arrive-h...o/177455-3.htm

he blatantly does on other sites what i got banned from this site for. word for word if anyone recalls correctly.
also, look towards the bottom of the thread where he brags on getting banned from here.
he is a troll in the truest sense of the word. ive been trying to get this info out here for a long time, but no one listens, because apparently every one besides eric is a trouble maker or "neer-do-well".

Last edited by austin420; 08-27-2012 at 03:09 PM.