View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:15 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Maybe Moving from Windows. Would like some real input reivews from users

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Didn't kno there was another photon coming out. I'm probably just as clueless about the happenings in android just as much as you guys are clueless about the happenings in WP which is disappointing because this site used to be pro-MS.
Nothing but excuses..you were proven to be wrong yet feel the need to some how justify it with this crap. You were the one who made the "clueless" statement about the android device(not the other way around)..us "clueless about wp" members aren't making it seem like we know it all!! And for that fact alone.. your "explanatory" post means NOTHING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonin66 View Post
This site is all about phones period, true it started off mostly for windows but became avail to the mass of all operating systems. people, this is a free forum to help out where you can! help the op and stop the bickering between each other. we are all phone gurus! just a thought
In there lies part of the problem.. You guys (Mods/retired mods/what have you) consistently come on here saying "stop the bickering", "take it to PM or the cage"(temporarily sweeping it under the rug). I understand the reasoning but maybe you guys should look at the root of the problem..9 times out of 10 its cause eric is involved(and that # is being generous)!! He shouldn't be allowed to run around here plugging tmobile/wp/ms the way he does(lots of times even when has nothing to do with topic). He acts as if people around here aren't allowed to or are wrong for having their own opinions about wp/ms(and his views are always the right ones). He turns it into android vs wp, sprint vs tmobile, google vs m$) It got old years ago yet he continues!! And whenever anyone calls him out on it(keep in mind there have been countless times we just let them go), you guys say stop the fighting. How is it fair that he can leave those posts in the first place, then when called out on it whoever did the calling out is the "bad guy" for doing so. I don't get it? Somethings gotta give cause it's def not fair!! I personally didn't visit the site as i normally used to (for a few months span earlier this year) just cause of not wanting to deal with his crap!! I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking this either!!

Go ahead, ask around here(and other sites) and all you'll find that I'm always trying to help others w/ what I know/can. I'm not leaving these posts to fight with him or anyone. I'm doing so in hopes you guys actually do something about the BS! It saddens me but I've already had thoughts of just saying f it and not returning to the site cross my mind. I personally don't benefit from coming here, I do it for the members I may be able to help(and for a few buddies i've made over the years). I've stuck around in hopes to see the site, I think of as "home base", become what it once was. In my eyes it'll never happen with members like eric running around the entire site(wild) posting whatever he wants..it def doesn't give the site a friendly atmosphere let alone a family friendly one! If the only way to not have to deal with all this crap is by not coming here than please tell me that that's what I need to do!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-27-2012 at 06:03 AM.