View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:47 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me choose a new Sprint phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Realistically speaking at this point no matter what high end device you buy it will in a way "just work" or in a way "just not work". The specs of these devices are so high they pretty much account for any sort of lag or anything. The things start varying though hardware wise like radio and etc. So at this point most devices failure comes from poor engineering or getting a dud. Which no phone is immune to.

As far as communication, office apps, multimedia any high end phone will do. IF you chose to go Android, most of these have a Siri alternative. Now the problem comes with taking notes part. Most of the new phones come with capacitive screens instead of resistive. If you plan to take notes with a stylus like device I wouldn't recommend it. The only phone that can take notes via stylus is the Galaxy Note and LG Optimus Vu. Though neither exist on sprint at the moment. Maybe the Galaxy Note 2 will have a higher carrier adoption who knows.

I say use your 14 days to try out the devices and read up on any issues each device has and see if those issues effect you or not.

He is talking about them abandoning wm platform and killing all services.

Right, an the moon is made of cheese . Google does not sell personal information. Google is regularly audited by the government since they have a search monopoly. Same way microsoft is audited on their OS because they hold a monopoly there.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And guys if your going to hold a personal discussion rather then help out. Either take it to the cage or PM but not here.
Well they're getting ready to launch their ecosystem in high gear so something had to give, I'm sure it wasn't intended to be personal. I'm also not trying to fight with anyone.