View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:00 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me choose a new Sprint phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
For the love of God Eric, please give it up already!! Seeing you promote wp7, tmobile, and now wp8 in each & every single thread you possibly get the chance to here, got old last year!! I'm fairly positive that most(if not all) ppc geeks members are aware of the fact that you love anything tmobile/microsoft/WP and hate everything sprint/google/android..we all got that!! I hope you know that the continuous repeating of the same old crap isn't convincing anyone to see things your way/change their opinions!! OP(Amamba) left a post letting us all know about his/her own personal experience with m$(all valid reason why he/she feels they way they do)!! Who are you to come here and try saying it's ironic? I'm failing to see it how it's, in any way, ironic to OP's situation? The starting first 2 sentences should have told you all you needed to know(1st sprint upgrade,2nd no more wm or WP)..NO POINT FOR YOUR POST!!! Please eric, just move on next time without the useless blah blah blah!!

@ OP.. I'd either go with the EvoLTE or with the Galaxy III(like mentioned by tink) If you can, take a ride up to a sprint store and play with a few different devices. See which feels best to ya(some might feel like a toy). I personally have the evo3d and love it but have been eyeballing both of these. Can't go wrong with either
I don't hate sprint, and you see I didn't mention anything about T-mobile. I was just saying that WP should be sufficient for his/her needs that have been stated. Reason why I said that about Google is because they're known to sell personal information.