View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 08:25 PM
bkhoste
Regular 'Geeker

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not happy with 6800, Looking at Verizon 700wx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vycor View Post
You guys are pretty negative... im looking for some real info here, for those who have used both... not looking for a few guys who are unhappy with their lives and decide to yell "you shouldnt text while driving" grow up fellas
LOL Grow up fellas, yet you are the moron who is driving and texting. Who said trying to make an idiot who is texting when HE SHOULD BE DRIVING means I am unhappy with my life? I tell ya what FELLA, I will grow up when you get some brains. As for your little info, do a damn search. Hey, maybe you can do the search while your fat *** is eating, while texting, changing the radio station and trying to get your head out of your ***!
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .