View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:12 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Motorola Photon Q ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Ive heard that the radio on the og photon was strong so i hoping it will be the same deal with this one..

HTC evo 4g lte is also said to have a good radio signal and the sgs3 is still having issues just like with sgs2

my main reasons for getting this will be the radio (signal) and the hard keyboard
I am thinking of getting one but have not decided. I have an Epic and a Droid Charge and while I like the Droid Charge's screen and fast LTE speeds its not as fun to use as the Epic.

The biggest thing that has me hesitate is I hear LG is going to soon release that quad core S4 on sprint with the new Adreno 320 GPU and 2gb ram. And while it doesn't have a keyboard its specs make me drool...even though I know deep down I'll enjoy using a keyboard phone much much more..maybe I should just get both lol

I guess I'll decide when the motorola phone comes out and I can play with the keyboard to get a feel for it. I am hoping the keys are not going to be a problem since there does not seem to be much spacing in between them. Though hopefully since the phone size is 4.3" in person the keys themselves will be bigger and make up the difference.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)