Lurker
Threadstarter

navizon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to avoid deep sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodtunes View Post
How do you bring it back, by refreshing your My Device directory in File Explorer (Menu > Refresh), or what? And what OS/ROM are you using?

I apologize. While I am still nowhere closer to my original goal of avoiding deep sleep I've learned there is a secret hidden process that my explorer replacement doesn't activate. Using the original built in MS Explorer refresh works at turning on and/or starting this apparently secret hidden alleged sd program that allows one to see my 4gb sdsh card. Someone needs to tell the others at the new equivalent to this site as they have a long like 300 post thread on various options. I don't understand why the demon fails to show up as a program but your solution works and I don't have time to really care why.

A better solution is to have a mortscript notice if a file on the sd card disappears and when it does to re-run this strange sd demon.

Everytime I replace default software (MS, Apple, Google) I always get kicked in the butt. Here I should never have replaced ppc explorer.

Thanks again.

Last edited by navizon; 08-08-2012 at 01:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.