View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 09:03 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My next phone will not be Windows! I am going Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
why you guys (mods) are letting this go on in the wp section is beyond me. this thread either needs to be moved to phone comparison, as stated by other members, or closed. time could be better spent getting new membership and traffic up rather than deleting posts for no apparent reason.
The OP was related to the users HTC Arrive phones which is why it's in this section. Nothing wrong with a discussion on whether his/her Arrive phone is worth keeping or getting an Android phone. Being used to the customization of Android, I prefer it, but I don't find the Metro UI "appauling," it's simple and to the point, my wife seems to Like it very well!

Last edited by gullzway; 08-03-2012 at 09:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.