View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:48 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Sounds like I need to pick up a TP2 again and update this ROM or something. Believe it or not, I havent fired up the WM kitchen in almost a year now. The monster is ready to belch up 120 ROMs at a time again.. lol
@NRGZ: nice to see you post sometime ago. Hopefully this is still a possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Here was the last list that I had bantered about for approval. Based on the June ROM:
@kyderr: thanks for keeping the flame alive with maintaining the request item list compiled! Most of it looks good, but not sure how many might be doable at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
Something I noticed useing CHT 2.0 ... I wonder if this should be posted to the CHT Thread....
@newmant: sounds logical on the CHT stuff you found. Unfortunately I have not had the time to try some of your research out. Sadly, I'm at a point it is not worth it for me. But it is great to see you learning about this stuff.

@teradog: I also noticed voice search with googlemaps is busted. I think google updated their API for it and older apps like ours are SOL. I ended up just using google maps on my work android phone now for some of the more recent feature sets now available on their the newer versions.

Lastly... a HELLO to the rest of the CDMA TP2 users still in these forums!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...