View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:27 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evillek View Post
Hello,
I have downloaded this ROM for my TP2. Then I connected my TP2 to my PC as Active synch and run RhodCDMA_SoftwareUpgrade.exe
After flashing TP2 has stuck and don't working anymore. Can anyone help me how to fix that please?
Please see photos when I turn on my phone:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Quote:
Originally Posted by caldair View Post
What model of device is that? it looks like a rhod100 from the pics. That and the fact you are on T-mobile make me think that your issue is that you flashed a CDMA rom on a GSM phone.
@caldair: Looks like a GSM TP2 to me too.

@Evillik: guess you probably need to re/read the first post and the wiki. See the links in my signature for the latter. Flash with the RIGHT ROMs once you do some more research.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...