View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Oops sorry bout the blue glass..that's the 1st theme I ported and use it as a base to make the rest.(forgot to rename it within the xml).

Here's a new zip for you to test..I edited the xml to show the right title and also realigned the buttons for ya some..let me know if they're any better?

I attached the zip above in my original post(so others don't download the misaligned version)

I thought about starting a thread there..just I've already been so busy, don't want to bury myself. Maybe when I get back from vacation
thanks sir, did you get a chance to port the other one
new version is perfect

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 07-26-2012 at 03:46 AM.