View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:40 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My next phone will not be Windows! I am going Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Corrected your spelling error (sic), apps aren't everything. I read something back in January that said that the majority of smartphone users just download an app, use it once and then never again. The only apps that get used on a daily basis are social networking ,music and utility apps.

Study: Apps not that important to smartphone users | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
how shocking, another wpcentral article from eric! who would have guessed. regardless of what some article says, i have 48 downloaded apps on my phone. i use every single one of them on a weekly if not daily basis. im no expert, and im sure pew does some fine research, but i dont think this hokey article is going to change my mind on this one.

has anyone ever noticed how any time any one points out a shortcoming of wp7,8 or whatever, eric seems to have a wpcentral or tmonews article that says "oh, that thing you think is important, well its really not that important, because if it were, it would be in winpho" and any other points of view are "ANTI MICROSOFT PUNDITS".
in this case, since windows marketplace is last in apps, there is a wpcentral article saying apps really arent that important. but god damn, those live tiles sure are nifty.