View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:00 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WHAT IS BETTER? iPhone 4S or Droid Photon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Damn what he get banned for?
Well being pro-iphone is a bannable offense :/ lol jk jk

He was a spammer. It was not a bot spammer but a person who sits in india and posts common information like you saw. And tries to promote a website via signature and posts. In this case it was some mobile site, didn't click on it but prob a site that is either a scam or sells stuff.

I was keeping an eye on him since I knew he was from India(even though claiming to be from uk) and he was posting a little fishy. I edited out the url of his signature of course and was waiting to see how things goes. My guess is another mod spotted him and banned him for being a spammer.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)