View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:33 AM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: [ROM] OMJ's HTC EVO 3D Custom ROMs | 1.13652.1 ICS!!! | 4.0.3 | Updated *5/17/12*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodac View Post
OK I have officially screwed this up! Did not relize that I had hboot 1.5 until it didn't work, so I HTC Unlocked it following direction posted here for 1.5 came up no issues...

Rooted phone S-on and standard rom.

Got ahead of my self and then flashed OMJ to it and got stuck in the boot loops. Tried 3 other ROMs to make sure it wasn't ROM related same issue. I need to go back to a sprint image now i guess and do S-off via the wire and then flash??? HELP PLEASE!
LOL

you need to go to recovery threw fastboot so the kernel will take

and then do wire trick to get s-off so you dont need to use fastboot method

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...11&postcount=2

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 07-16-2012 at 05:41 AM.