tonybosell
Banned User

tonybosell is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [App] Comicbooth-3 Halftone

Quote:
Originally Posted by appsman View Post
Comicbooth- Vol 3 Halftone can portrait halftone image through your iPhone and iPod Touch. It will look like an artist's brushed up halftone portrait. You may adjust line width and tone before taking snaps. You can share your snapped halftone pictures with your friends and family direct from this apps via email. Moreover, you can update your facebook or twitter accounts with those snaps from this apps. It's good to have some artistic halftone pictures without any creativity and hassle.

I apprreciate Cobbysoft for making this Comicbooth - Vol 3 Halftone apps. Here are some halftone pics for reference.

You may try this from here ComicBooth 3 - Halftone for iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store

There is very cool and an outstanding information of Comicbooth-3 Halftone application which is given by you. After reading and trying this application, I have decided to download in my android phone. So please would you tell me where can I download this application in my android phone?