View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is T-Mobile and AT&T better than Sprint Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
I used to get more than that on my original TP back in 2009. now that I'm with Tmo that's the lowest my speeds go and this is with one bar. KC is sprint's home territory so of course they would work to get things straight there.
Edge speeds are much below 1mb down (1/4 the speed). So when you reach your limit you are in edge and you confirmed this correct? I'm glad you are happy with your service but let's be realistic here. 1mb down is not the lowest you see.

To sum up this question. Yes. Tmobile and ATT has much faster 3g speeds because they are using networks which are essentially 3.5g with theoretical speeds on 42mbs (tmobile) and 21mbs (ATT). Question you have to ask yourself is how is the coverage in your area and decide accordingly. For example if you have good sprint 3g coverage, unlimited data and wifi then you're good. If not, then look around. LOL.