View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:41 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
They already stated wp8 apps will not be backwards compatible unless I missed something?

I'll wait till wp9 because maybe then they'll have their shit enough together to put out a product worth buying.

And android 2.3 still has more apps and done development than wp7 or wp8 probably will.

I get that some of you are diehard MS fans, but for me those phones (which i have used a lot) get so boring and useless so fast, and every time I pick one up I hope my mind will be changed, but I always sell it. WP8 ha better be way better of they want people to actually buy those phone and get more than 2% market share or wherever they're at now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk