View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:03 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj14x View Post
For now, I'll stick with HaRET - zero risk, and have the option to back to winmo easily

I think I'll have to try out the wifi later today. (read about wifi keeping the phone awake - so will test it first). 3g is just slow (sprint) - and I really don't want Sprint to come knocking and asking me to switch to SERO-P when/if they notice the TP2 connecting to play store and other google sites suddenly! lol!
Honestly you have nothing to worry about here. A literal metric ton of people used this on SERO (some still do, and have for a long time). They just look at what is activated on your account