Thread: i9001 problem
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:53 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: i9001 problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4LSilver View Post
Hi, I'm his friend who remained in a boot loop..
So, here is my problem: I installed CWM v5.5.0.4, after that I installed a custom ROM(Cybernation or something like that), I restarted phone and it remains in boot loop.
I tried next things:
-installed signed_deletemmcb1k014-reboot.zip
-exit_recovery(something like that)
-9001_stock_recovery_singed.zip(wich lead me to stock recovery but still I got the boot loop)
-odin(xda-developers - View Single Post - [Development] CyanogenMod porting)
No one of them worked.

I tried with Odin(how it says on xda-forums) but I got a big problem, my windows or my phone don't recognize the USB cabble(or reading) when it connects to the PC.I can only work with my exteral sd-card.

Sorry for my bad english.

Yeah flashing stock recovery after you boot loop was not a smart idea. The best method at this point is odin but you can flash a stock rom via stock recovery as well.

As for operating odin, did you install the samsung drivers on your pc and then boot into download mode?

full instructions for odin are available here:

[GUIDE] [Flashing ROMs] Step-by-step - xda-developers

(I am assuming you have windows)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.