View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:39 PM
princem131
Halfway to VIP Status

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche' View Post
So... I have yet to pick up the ELTE, as I actually use 4G more than the average user. I work from home, and sometimes our crappy Charter Service craps out, which is when I turn on 4G and use my 3VO as a wireless hotspot.

I've heen thinking about picking it up the last week, because Charter identified the (wiring) issue, and hooked us up with an amazing package for a year. HOWEVER, now I keep hearing about this multitaksing issue, and was wondering if someone could explain it to me, or hook me up with a link to an explaination/video. I mean, even some people in this thread talked about returning it due to this.

Sorry for asking... I tried to find (searched) info on this, but I couldn't find anything.
Ok here's a video of the issue on a One X, but it's exactly the same.

http://www.fun47.com/htc-one-x-and-s...-multitasking/

As the honeymoon with this phone wears off I am really getting frustrated. I want it to work and am clinging to the hope that devs will be able to address the major issues.. I absolutely HATE this multitasking. I mean this is why I don't want an iPhone. I use my phone as my primary computing device, multitasking is a must! This crap even with the tweaks (unless I did them wrong), is useless. There also seems to be a noticeable loss of signal strength from my 3VO. I really am missing it with OMJ's ICS rom.. If I could just get that software with this hardware I'd be good... Everyday I'm reluctantly starting to consider my possible options to jump ship for the SGSIII and I really don't want to do that (nor do I know how I would at this point) but this multitasking is unforgivable. Please let a custom rom save this phone for me!

I'm also optimistic that a new back cover with improved antennas may one day surface. Smh I really want to keep loving this phone but if I'm loosing functions my first Android the HTC Hero had years ago that is a fail that I can't over look.

Positive Vibrations

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.