Thread: i9001 problem
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:28 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: i9001 problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexz View Post
Hello. Yesterday I decided to upgrade my i9001 to 2.3.6, from my carrier it came with 2.3.3 ... and the battery ... damn, the battery would let me play a few hours/day (let's say 1-2 / depends what game, Six Guns 30-1h then battery is empty) and 2 hours of music which is really dissapointing compared to my old Galaxy Mini ...
ever consider after market batteries? you can get 2 of them for like 8$

Quote:
- What is a "ROM" ?
A rom is the name for a packaged OS. ROM can also means flash memory left on your device.

Quote:
- Can I find a clean version (to install on my phone) of 2.3.5 / 2.3.6 ?
Define clean version? if you want ASOP then CM7 (cyanogenmod) is what you want, if you want stock there are plenty of roms to chose from, or you can just manually delete the apps if you are rooted.

Quote:
- Can I find a clean version of ICS for my phone ?
ASOP would be CM9

Quote:
And also, I've got a file "I9001XXKPU_I9001XXKPH_I9001DBTKP1_HOME.tar.md5", this is for Odin ?
Yes, that is an odin file. if it ends with .tar or .md5 its an odin file, if it ends with .zip its a clockwork file.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.