View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 12:16 PM
princem131
Halfway to VIP Status

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Samsung burnt a lot of people with their early android devices. Those prototypes that they sold (cuz those buggy POS where not finished products lol), the moment and the intercept and pretty much every phone prior to the Galaxy S phones and honestly probably the SGSII, where horrible. My brother and gf went thru 3-4 moments and then 2-3 intercepts (which was pitched as a solution to issues with the moment smh). Eventually got them on a Evo Shift and a E3D they've been cool since.

SGSII has been really tempting from friends testimonies and the SIII is interesting too (heard you can watch a video pic-in-pic while still doin other things. Only spec that I'm intrigued by) but I just can't forget the crap I went thru with my family and their early phones. Dealing with those left such a bad taste in my mouth idk if I can switch teams lol.

Positive Vibrations

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com