View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 08:08 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Stock Rooted 1.13.651.1 | Odex | Deodex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I assume the stock kernel has what is needed to make this script... init.qcom.post_boot.sh run with each boot just like init.d ? And hence the reason it could be edited instead?

If rooted then you should be able to replace the file with root explorer and set permissions as well as push via adb as well I would think ... Don't you?

If you wanna send me the edited file I'll go ahead and root this thing and give it a try for ya

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk
init.qcom.post_boot.sh is not an added file, it's a stock file....see the attached modified version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
hey guys! Hope you get the s-off thing soon. It took the Rezound over 7 months and involved a method of literally shorting out the phone!! And before you ask... yes, I did it and it worked

Truthfully I was perfectly happy with s-0n device,unlocked with htc and rooted with custom recovery. Most of the devs provided the method of installation and it actually wasn't too bad although it involves a 2 step flashing process to install rom and kernel. Anyway, I hope someone comes up with a solid and safe method for you guys!
yes, I hope we get s-off soon too! the 3D w/ hboot 1.50 has a similar process to get s-off by shorting.....just did it last week.

the current recovery for the LTE can flash boot, so there's only one step.
Attached Files
File Type: zip init.qcom.post_boot.sh.zip (1.9 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!