View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazukunShellBT View Post
Thanks Tinkerbell, sorry i took so long, i had to wait for the email for the Sim Unlock program. Finally got to try it last night.
No Problem... I figured you were working things out.
Quote:
Heres the thing:
When I got the unlocker there were 3 steps. 1: Hard-spl, 2: Unlock Radio, and 3: Unlock Sim. I hard already done Hard-spl so I skipped that and went to step 2, and then 3. Now, seems like everything is good, I can get calls and text. But I dont much about the data. Regular wifi works, usb tethering automatically works also, yet I cant figure out how to use the web using the data plan I have. Another thing is, since the software already included a radio unlocker/patch, I didnt get the chance to use the Patch you had given me. The radio went from 2.32.00WV to 2.05.00WV after using the one they provided. The question is, do I still need to run the one you had given in order to change it to WU??? Is that in anyway related to the data problem or is it something else??
Alright, the first thing I would try is these data settings. If you are getting talk and text, you are well on your way.