View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 10:02 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possibly switching to AT&T - Quesitons

Yes you can tether but you have to pay. The LTE is fast if you can get it. I left from another carrier due to their lack of phone choice. I too found my bill to be the same price. I've had only positive experiences so far. My coverage is is far greater in the outlying areas here in St Louis. Experience may vary where you live. I actually enjoy walking in to a local store. I always have the door opened for me, am greeted as I enter, and I have never waited more than 5-10 minutes to be helped. This is the complete opposite experience from my 45 minute to 1 hour plus waits before. After cancelling 2 lines I wasn't even asked why I was cancelling, even after 10+ years as a customer. I wish I would have done it sooner in hindsight. As always, experiences will vary.