View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 04:02 PM
princem131
Halfway to VIP Status

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
I don't think its bad got anything, other than those who went elsewhere.....

Sprint is rewarding those who ordered through them... 3rd party vendors should come second..... In an extreme situation like this atleast
Why should they come second? Just because they didn't order with Sprint?! I get that logistically Sprint should have them first and thusly those who preordered with them should get them sooner. But after May 24, if vendors have them in stock they should be allowed to sell them!

I even would have been ok if Sprint's preorders had come early like they said "on or before the 18th". I wouldn't have had a problem if they had got them ahead of the original launch date. But considering the craziness that has just happened. Their goal should be to get these phones in our hands asap! All of our hands.

Now if they don't have them yet that's one thing. But making them sit on them just to give them to Sprint preorder first is not cool. With the exception maybe of holding off until Friday just to leave some wiggle room for shipping.

At the end of the day Sprint is selling service, phones are not what drives their profits. I don't believe any of the vendors, Sprint or 3rd party, profit much from the sale of the phones themselves. Nor do they lose much if you buy at BestBuy, Radio Shack etc. I'm still signing up for 2 more years of Sprint's services, which is where they make their $! I get that it'd be a huge uproar if BestBuy got them before ANY of the Sprint pre-orders. But after tomorrow it should be open season for all of us!

It's not like the Sprint pre-ordered customers are the only ones who had to wait this bs out. IF they are in stock, give us all our phones!

Positive Vibrations

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com