View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4G LTE and HTC one X held up at customs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
HTC EVO 4G LTE officially cleared to ship | Android Central

Shipped

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Sprint typically ships overnight, so pre-orders would receive today, but based on the arrival of 5/24, they're probably shipping today or tomorrow.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/90054

Quote:
5/21 UPDATE:
Customers who pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE…Your wait is almost over! Sprint expects to begin shipping HTC EVO 4G LTE for arrival on or around Thursday, May 24 to customers who pre-ordered the device online from Sprint. We will provide details on the full national launch as soon as possible. To check the status of your pre-order, please visit www.sprint.com/myorder.

Since shipping is in process, we can no longer accept cancellations as noted in the 5/18 update below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
Wonder how long for us at BestBuy? I really want it before I travel for the holiday weekend

Positive Vibrations
good question, I would imagine when shipped by Sprint, the BB stores would get them around the same time frame as 5/24.....but who knows if they are first shipped to a BB distribution warehouse, then to stores. I'd be happy to have it by Friday.

from the xda BB thread....take it with a grain of salt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz1100
I had preordered instore for instore pickup.

Just to add to the rumor mill; Called BB mobile few minutes ago. The rep told me the devices will be available for instore pickup starting tomorrow. I think the products are already at the stores or enroute for delivery today.

This is inline with their original email of a 5/23 release/launch. Find out in less than 24 hours !!
I called the BB I preordered from, they didn't know squat...

Last edited by OMJ; 05-22-2012 at 03:00 PM.