Lurker

Moonred is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [XDAndroid] Gingerbread for Whitestone/Imagio Release 1 09/05/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptaj View Post
What's your first language?

Download HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool and do a SLOW format of your SD card. Make it a FAT filesystem and don't touch the other settings. It will take a while.

Then try out the ROM again.

It's kind of weird because if you're doing all the steps it should be working... unless your ROM is doing something weird. Reflashing to another ROM MIGHT help (it helped one of the first testers who couldn't get it running on EnergyROM). But remember that there *are* risks when flashing ROMs and you should be mindful of them.
My native language is Russian
I tried to reflash Stock SPL, and then install Hard-SPL. Tried Energy ROM and a few other ROM with the same result "Loading Linux" and nothing more. Previous development of android is loaded without any problems. The kernel itself is not loaded, I tried to replace the zImage kernel from other similar projects edited startup.txt and the boot process went. Of course Android is not loaded properly, but now it is clear that the problem is in the kernel. However it is unclear in what way. Do not know why this happens, the same Imagio, and why my Imagio not boot, I do not understand

Sorry for my E

Last edited by Moonred; 05-20-2012 at 01:15 PM.