View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 04:20 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CID Unloc for free yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
It should be possible by unlocking the SIM, But i'm pretty sure you would only get 2g data, as the Sprint TP2 doesn't support the bands that US GSM carriers run 3g on, ie. 1900 and 1700.
Well from my research, the Sprint version is already SIM unlocked, as when i insert my Tmo sim card, it doesnt ask for a password but i dont see Tmobile in the list of available networks. Which is most likely caused by the Sprint Radio being flashed thus one must flash the Hacked radio found on this forum. But you must be security unlocked which costs money(Olipro's website)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
This will be possible around the fall when T-mobile will have refarmed a large portion of their HSPA(+) network to the PCS Band.
Why would they do that?! I love how it is now, i feel like if they switched to PCS it wouldnt be as fast. Plus if they switch wouldnt that put all current HSDPA HSPA+ phones useless?