View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:00 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay View Post
Yup just tried it, no dice. No phone or data. I was thinking of letting my friend try it out for a few days before I flash his personal phone but I guess he'll just have to dive right in if he wants to give it a shot. He really likes the sd card builds but seems to have a lot of reboot issues. It always resets and defaults back to Windows Mobile. I figured if I let him try this build first he might want to run it permanently. Oh well.
Random reboot issues could mean almost anything, have him post in the build thread.