View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:39 PM
fceeviper
Regular 'Geeker

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sPRINT order is in backorder status :(

From my Sprint chat today....

Quote:
Mike: At this moment your order shows it is still on hold until the device is launched which is Friday, May 18, 2012. We will do our best to get it to you on or before the release date of the device which is this Friday. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Mike: It would be best in checking back in 24 hours to determine the status of your order to see if any updates have been made as to when your order will or has been shipped. You can do so by visiting Sprint | Check Your Order Status.

Mike: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You: Is it true that the HTC EVO 4G LTE is on back order? I pre-ordered this phone on the first day

Mike: Order's for this device is not on backorder, it is showing that it is on hold at the moment until your device is ready to be shipped.

You: Okay, thank you for your help

Mike: We were having some system issues stating that the device was on backorder. That issue has been fixed.

Mike: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"