View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:08 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard69 View Post
I have just now be able to miss with this and I am getting some kind of error that is stated right after BuildOS opens

Internal Error - Option.xml GUID not found (Cambridge Bluetooth Add-on - *then lots of numbers here* )

It does this for pretty much all things that I can add to my rom. I tried building one anyways and sure enough those things are not in my rom.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks you guys are awesome.
Sounds like your PPCGeeks_OEM.rar has a problem. Try downloading it again.