View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:14 AM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
They're refarming because they don't want to have to pay expensive fees to apple like sprint did,not because they're desperate for it. This is also actually cheaper than paying to get it subsidized. When the refarm is complete one will be able to use any phone he/she desires. I don't see sprint offering a similar benefit. Also I'm going to kindly ask you to get out of my thread that you've crapped since the beginning with your hatred. This was supposed to be a news thread (since for some reason I can't post articles on the front page) not a my carrier is better than yours thread.
ok Eric after i try tmo if they aren't as good as you say you have to buy the phones from me

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."