View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:45 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking [TOOL - AT&T - 5/12] - CleanTOOL 1.0 -★| De-Bloat! | Easy! | Safe! | ★-

Welcome to CleanTOOL! This is a quick little script I whipped up to clean up all the bloat on the AT&T One X. The script uses adb pm commands to disable the bloat. Bloat will NOT come back after a reboot! They are gone until hard reset or you enable them again. This does not REMOVE it only DISABLES it! It does not change or delete any system files!!!

As seen on XDA Developers Portal for the Rezound: CleanTOOL – The Relentless Pursuit of Clean!

NOTE: This has been designed for and tested on the 1.83.502 ROM. It has not been tested on the ROM that ships. It would more than likely work but I would need you test and be prepared to reset phone or run RUU if it fails!

Instructions:
  • Root device if not already Rooted! I used this method here: [ROOT] One Click HTC One X (AT&T/Rogers/Others) (Win/Mac/Linux)
  • Install HTC USB Sync Drivers if not already installed
  • Download package from download link and extract to your desktop
  • Enable USB Debugging on Phone
  • Connect Device to PC in Charge Only Mode
  • Run "CleanTOOL 1.0"
  • Choose your options
  • Enjoy bloat free goodness!

If you are on Linux and or Mac and want to port the tool to those OS'es then be my guest!

If you like this Tool hit Thanks! If you love it hit Donate!

TapaTalk / users click HERE for download! Make sure you use Desktop View when browsing my site!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
This post has been thanked 4 times.