View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:51 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: User Customization setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
but are you using UC as a user, a chef or both?

when cooking a ROM, you have to tell it to launch SDAutoRun.exe to execute SDconfig.txt on the users SD card.

abit off topic.....but can anyone tell me why this code is not working in my xml? Am I missing another reg setting?

Code:
      <characteristic type="HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Start Items" translation="filesystem">
         <parm name="BTaudio.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BTaudio.lnk"/>
         <parm name="DeviceLock.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DeviceLock.lnk"/>
         <parm name="Google Maps.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Maps.lnk"/>
         <parm name="Internet Sharing.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Sharing.lnk"/>
         <parm name="Java.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Java.lnk"/>
         <parm name="Screen Capture.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Screen Capture.lnk"/>
         <parm name="Total Commander.lnk" datatype="string" value="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Total Commander.lnk"/>
      </characteristic>
I strictly a user.... which is making me think it was already pre-set up by the chef (no2chem) which would explain alot....

on first glance i dont see anything wrong with that code... getting that syntax just right is a mother aint it? lol

Best... Member... Ever...