View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 01:35 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-mobile to deploy LTE,refarm HSPA(+) to main PCS band and attacks Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
Guy, sprint posted a 1.1 million customer gain this quarter.
710,000 the quarter before. The only reason they are in the hole is because of the multi billion dollar payment to apple, (which is actually going to pay off in the long run) and huge network upgrades.

Tmobile just got a 4 billion dollar payout from att. What is their excuse? You would think managing a network with a footprint the size of a halfdollar would be a little easier than the nighmare of mixed frequency and techs(wimax, cdma, iden, 1x advanced, lte) that sprint is dealing with.

Sprint has my understanding. Plus, I would rather support an american (and my home town) company rather than a german conglomerate.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
true but for alot of people sprints network is still unusable.